A cookie is a text file that saves information about your browsing on the website. This file is saved on your computer or your device. The cookie cannot be used to retrieve information from your hard drive. It allows us to recognise you when you browse our website and makes it easier for you to use. If your web browser is set to accept cookies, they will be stored on the web browser or hard drive until the expiry date has passed or until you delete the cookies yourself.
Necessary cookies help make the website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation or access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistical cookies help the website owners to understand how visitors interact with the website and enable audience measurement using Google Analytics.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitor behaviour across websites. In particular, they are used to enable visitors to share content on social networks. Some are also used to target relevant advertisements and to limit the number of times the same advertisement appears. Others are used to send data to Google Analytics.
Your options regarding cookies :
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, to disable one, several or all cookies, to inform you when a cookie is issued, how long it is valid and what it contains, to refuse to store it on your device, and to delete your cookies periodically.
If you wish to deactivate all cookies, please note that your user name and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control the cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
How to configure your browser:
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key 3.
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" and then "Options".
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules", click on "Use custom settings for history".
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies".
7. Save your preferences by clicking "OK".
1. Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and More > Settings > Site Permissions > Cookies and Site Data.
2. Select Show all cookies and site data.
3. Find the site cookies you want to delete.
Google Chrome :
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options".
4. Click on the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies"
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept Cookies", check "Never".
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".
For more information on cookies, please consult the French data protection authority (CNIL).
No personal data is collected on the website. When you send a contact form, the data you have entered is transmitted to us by e-mail.